For more than two decades HomeoPet liquid drops have been helping alleviate common health problems in pets all over the world.
Developed by Veterinarian Dr Tom Farrington MVB MRCVS VetMFHom, these unique formulas are made from the highest quality active ingredients to address pets with anxiety and behaviour problems, issues with their joints or digestive systems, skin and coat issues, or urinary incontinence.
Over the last 20 years we have conducted a continuous program of clinical trials* and thousands of case studies to prove the effectiveness of our range.
Clearly labelled so that pet owners can quickly choose the right solution for a health condition, HomeoPet is trusted by millions of vets and pet owners globally.
HomeoPet is simply the best range of natural pet health care products available.
Available online or from your favourite Vets and pet stores.
HOW DOES IT WORK
While the body has its own natural abilities to heal and recover from illness or injury, sometimes that ability is compromised and extra help is needed for a faster, full recovery.
HomeoPet liquid drops are designed to give that extra help, by addressing both the immediate symptoms and the underlying causes for better pet health and well-being.
The unique ingredients in HomeoPet’s formulas are unlike anything you will find in a supplement, vitamin or nutrient. Created by Vets with years of research and development, the seven products in the HomeoPet range are the best-in-class and most widely used natural solutions to common pet health conditions – trusted by millions of pet lovers around the world.
WHY WE ARE THE BEST AT WHAT WE DO:
- Easy to administer liquid drops
- Rapid-acting formulas with visible results within hours or days
- No side effects
- Safe to use alongside conventional pharmaceuticals
- One bottle lasts an average pet approximately 4 weeks
- Small bottle, potent formula
- Use only as needed
- Designed by Veterinarians with dual degrees in conventional veterinary science and veterinary natural medicine
- Proven effective in 78% of clinical trials *
- More than 4,000 Vet case studies in Australia